There is more than 23 MSF of multi-tenant data centers in North America. Sorting through the inventory is the easiest part of any assignment, which is why we start with a complete assessment of your situation.
Every client has different concerns:
Co-location versus Cloud?
What state offers the best tax advantage?
Which retail or wholesale provider?
What solution will lower my total cost of ownership and maximize my ability to grow?
Our knowledge of the industry allows us to address these and other questions upfront, allowing us to tailor our solutions to meet your specific needs both today and well into the future.
What We Do
- Evaluate Key Metrics to Define Data Center Strategy
(kW/Rack and Maximizing Racks)
- Control and Limit Hidden Costs (PUE, Capex, Taxes, etc.)
- Maximize Growth Strategy
- Create Strategic Plan to Maximize EBITDA
- Lower Total Cost of Operations
- Lease Negotiation
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
What We Know
- Knowledge of State Laws Related to Sales Taxes and Personal Property Taxes
- Comprehensive Market Overviews
- Historical Market Statistics
- Market Trends Insight
- Natural Disasters
- Price per kW of Utilities Throughout U.S. and Canada
- Current Pricing and Concessions of Providers in all U.S. and Canadian Submarkets
- Hidden Opportunities for Tenants and Developers Alike
- On average we consistently improved the overall economics of a transaction by between 30% and 35% of what was negotiated prior to hiring us.
- On average our clients have options to grow more than 500% from initial take down.